Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 5g mast identification

I'm trying to trace what 5g mast I'm connected to, but can't find any mention of it on e.g. CellMapper. The router reports the cell Id is 9029126.I'm looking to get an external antenna, so want to make sure I know which direction it needs to point in...

trousers by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Some customers claims they can't call me

Hello today 22/03/2023 i had 2 customers claiming they can't reach me on the phone number but they could send me text messages. Strange enough for me since my family members can call me but again my girlfriend can't it says the mobile phone is off. W...

Coverage in Beverley

Update: 07 March 2023 Over the past week the contractors have completed the work required at the site to activate 2G and 4G. The mast is now on-air, restoring full service to Beverley. We will continue to monitor performance in the area. Update: 17 ...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 107 replies
  • 43 Helpful

Set up of the 5GEE outdoor router

Hi All,So I've recently got the 5GEE outdoor router model RTL6300 and RT5010W (indoor) and having a bit of trouble setting it up.  I have connected all the wires as per the instructions but there seems to be no life going into the antenna.... any ide...