No service

Asl2981
Investigator
Investigator

I got 4 SIM cards with ee and I haven’t had signal for 3 days now and it’s still on going. Ee can’t tell me when it’s going to come back on. Do I get a discount on the monthly bill

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Asl2981 

Are you in the UK.

Have you checked EE network status checker (click on check status)

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi yes in uk and check online and with ee customer service they can’t even help me 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Asl2981 

There are no network issues locally.

Is this issue in one location (at home only for example) or everywhere.

Are your Sims PAYG or pay monthly contract.

What did customer service say.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Asl2981
Investigator
Investigator

I got them on monthly I was with bt for 10 years and they moved me over that was a big mistake I have had not but problems with ee . I just got off the phone they have raised a complaint now thank you 

@Asl2981 wrote:

Hi yes in uk and check online and with ee customer service they can’t even help me 

Can you be more specific about what "can't even help me" means?

Did they acknowledge a reported fault in your area that is causing this loss of service? That should be shown on the status check if so.

Or if there's no reported fault but multiple EE users all have similar issues in the locality, you can use the "report a problem" link on the same webtool to submit details for further checks. CS could have also done this for you.

Hi yes it’s Cf328ad yes ee knows about and a a complaint has been raised