Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! 4G data speed cap

I have bought a 4GEE Mini to test the broadband data speed in my area, and using thisdevice i can get up to 40-45MB download speed with the device outside. I then put theSIM into a TP-Link MR6400 Router and tested it at exactly the same location but ...

itretail by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Usage

Hi, I bought a 500MB data sim, used that data, bought a 20GB add-on, hardly used the internet and the next day my available GB was zero. How can I find out how all that data was used-up. Is there a log of sites/time I could look at.

TBL69 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best way to get extra data for 5 days (non recurring)

I'm going away for 5 days and will need to use my phone as a hotspot for my laptop to browse through (no WiFi). I've already used up most of my 4G allowance for this month so can anyone suggest the best (cheapest) addon to buy that would give my say ...

Who compensated for lost data ???

I was top up for 15 pound and i take pack of data but service was bad and i cant used internet and almost not lost job and data was taked from me but i dont even do on internet because every 8-9 min internet connection been lost , its the question wh...

Saras91 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ISO

I did an upgrade and now can not use some sites

Jimbabs by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Using data in the EU

I contacted EE to confirm that I could continue to use my data in the EU this summer, as my contract predated the changes. I have received a text message from EE to sayGreat news, you can use your plan’s minutes, text, and data allowance whilst in Ge...

Janner747 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

160gb plan and hotspoting

Just gone on a 160gb plan (plus unlimited minutes and texts) for £20 a month.The girl who served me in the shop seemed new as she had to go and ask other staff for advice a couple of times. At the end, I asked about hot spotting to my laptop and she ...

nailit66 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data not working

Hello! Many phone data isn’t working. I have reset network settings and turned my phone on and off but still no luck! Someone please help

edithsss by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful