Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Data on the move

Hello just wondering if anyone can help. In account settings I have a tab that says use yre monthly data allowance on the move and I can turn it on or off, I’m just wondering if using data on the move means roaming abroad or wether it means something...

F6A77978-EA7E-4D7B-BAFD-3ED1EF408066.png
Gareth43 by Problem solver
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data

I have turn off my mobile data but EE are still charging me for using data why is this.

mem67688 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

4GEE data sim not working

My 4G data sim seems to register with the network (in the UK so not roaming), but doesn't allow data usage and I can't send a text to 150. Data worked fine a week ago, and text worked in February to check balance, but neither work now. It has probabl...

Text from 2093

Hi everyone, I’m new here. Can anybody confirm if this is a legitimate text/offer from EE, please? Many thanks,Julian

0A799C39-27BD-42C0-9572-6AF96A295B7B.png
JM1313 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data gifts

Hi,I am on a phone plan with my mum and I am on a 1GB data plan. My mum has gifted me 30GB and this is showing in the history tab. However, the data gift isn’t adding to my usage and my phone won’t let me use any of it. I’m not sure if I’m being dumb...

Can’t gift data to own account

I am trying to gift data to a second sim on the same account but EE says they can’t see the data on that account yet it knows it’s on zero. Help!

acamwest by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Free data swap

I have 4 contracts in my name for myself and my family. I was given 5gb data on top of our contracts for taking out broadband also. I originally asked them to give the 5gb to my son as he needed it but now has changed his contract and does not need i...

Jaxp07 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAYG Sim Data not working

Bought the £20 pack, I can call and text fine but there is no mobile data at all.I've checked the network status of my area and its all good there. Cellular data is also enabled with roaming on and the apps are not restricted from using cellular data...

RedKevin by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Main account holder data not showing

Hi, I’m the main account holder and I share my data with my 2 kids but at present it appears their minimal data has been refreshed but mine has not? Any ideas why that would be or work around for it? I work away from home and I’m out of the country a...