Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Data only Sim - use in europe

Hi Community I use a data only sim in a sim router, I plan to travel to Europe and wanted to check I'd still have access to my data allowance whilst overseas? I know the phone will be fine but wasn't sure about data only?

TMtz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Gifting Data Shcedule

Hi, has there been any mention of setting up schedules for gifting data? I know it’s not the biggest job in the world but the app is pretty slow when it comes to gifting data and having to do it monthly to the kids is just getting annoying lol. I’d l...

Oggyboy by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift data text warning

I have 4 phones on my account and need to gift data regularly. Is it possible to set up a warning that comes directly to me to tell me I need to gift data to one of my other phones before they run out?

No network

Since Ee started and finished doing work in my local area I don’t get any phone or internet signal at home! why am I paying so much per month if I can’t use my phone? I don’t have wifi as I have more than enough data on my plan but obviously I can’t ...

Not wish to PxxxxF the Manager to Said Fxxxxxxf Leve My EE

now  can anybody help with  this pack  it looks like my internet may still be working  with the  free booster that boosts but to be clear  the manager who  put Notes on my account   need to   go  read a  book  called    " how to win friends and infl...

Screenshot_2022-03-24-16-21-37.png Screenshot_2022-03-24-16-49-04.png Screenshot_2022-03-14-09-59-06 (1).png
tmobilefan by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

add ons

have a wifi mini on my account and thinking of now adding a phone also i use pay monthly so would this mean a contract phone or pay as you go ty

red35 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful