Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Gifting from UK to someone who is abroad

Is it possible to gift data from a line that is active in the UK to a line on the same account that is roaming in the EU after the allowances refresh? The Help pages say this is not possible the other way around (when the gifting line is roaming) but...

gcp by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

System Failure

When I was trying to add on data using my ee credit it kept on saying the system has failed and Im very disappointed because I desperately need some data Please help!

Slow 4g speed only in Kilburn, London

Hi! I live in nw6 and my 4g speed has been very very slow for the past week. The speed is fine everywhere else. Status cheker says everything is fine. Can you please check what's happening?

tarkovsky by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gifting not working

I have been unable to gift my data. The system is telling me that I have no data to gift. It came as a surprise to me. Please help. 

Eva19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No data aboard

Hi, I don't seem to have data in my plan every time my data refreshes. I am aboard, I will not be using roaming data but I have another sim plan attached so I gift the data. Any assistance or advice? 

jimmyt by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: How to live chat with EE team ?

I want to join sim only for data only. So how to join and how much it is plus can you send me a sim card?  My e-mail is: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx Mobile:   xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hassan

hasindi by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data add on

Last week or so I could get a recurring Unlimited Data add-on for £10 per month. I've just went on to buy this and it's now saying £22 per month (special offer)?

Gaz1212 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Datasharing problem

Hello, i just send to my other card 20GB data, from my account that Data was taken, but didn't received in other number, what should i do now to sort it out?

VilmisMa by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful