Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Unlock Content lock.

How to turn off content lock for 4g on package payment phone. I want to know a way that works to unlock 18+ contents on my phone 4g as nothing in link below seems works: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archived-Posts/Advice-EE-Content-Lock/td-p/741855 ...

CarlH1 by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Tethering from my phone

Hi, I live in a flat with a 4g phone. I don't watch TV, just a little you tube and the odd prime video. Thinking cancelling my broadband and just tethering from my iPhone 11 Pro for the odd time I watch a movie or you tube on the bigger screen. Will ...

AJW11 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Adding data one off

I added 1GB when run low on data as one-off rather than increasing the monthly plan. The price selected was £5-6 (can’t remember exactly) however I have been charged £11.38! Very misleading…Then received a messaged saying that the 1GB has been added ...

Resolved! Using Hotspot with Unlimited Data

Hello, I really want to upgrade to the unlimited data plan and I want to know how much of my data I can hotspot for things like my PC. Customer service in the sales department seem to think its limited to 100gb of hot spotting your data, and they hav...

bsg94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to gift data

Is there currently an issue with being able to gift data? Tried app and on line  Thanks 

Data whilst in USA

I am travelling from the UK to New York next week. How do I ensure I can access my Mobile data whilst I am there. I have tried ringing EE but it's impossible to get through. I can see people mentioning paying for add ons etc but don't know where to s...

Mckizzy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Gifting data

I always gift my daughter data as i have unlimited but it wont let me gift her data right now it keeps saying to check if i have any left 

Treres by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Gifting and Roaming abroad.

Hi,  I have a 100GB and 1 smart addon for roaming, I'm going away on the 7th and my data reset on the 9th.I think my phone will be fine and the data will just tick over.  However, My kids are with me and they do not have roaming so plan to buy the £...

Neilcm by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EU data roaming unavailable

I have a new IPhone 13 with EE, with EU roaming included in the contract. 4G works fine in uk but does not appear on my phone anywhere in EU, I have been to Spain and now in Germany. I can make calls and non-data texts, and haven’t been charged for d...

Catwater by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful