Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data abroad

Just wondering if you can help...i am abroad and i know that i have ALOT of data as my son has gifted it to me, but my phone is only showing that i have 250mb, so i am getting a bit worried to say the least. Am i going to run out!

No allowance abroad

Just received text that next month has started.  But I now have zero allowance.   I called prior to coming abroad and initiated a world roaming addin.   Why has it not triggered back to we agreed before I came abroad.  Thanks Bill 

Signal booster

Any recomended cell booster to increase signal strength. No WiFi so no WiFi calling

How can I monitor my data usage when roaming?

I know that EE has a fair usage policy of 50 GB when roaming in the Europe Zone, is there any way I can monitor my data usage to see how much I have used? I have an unlimited data plan normally, so when I go to view my data usage in the My EE app, it...

Gift of data

I gifted data to my wife's device, both on EE and both Samsung phones but the data is not showing on wife's device ? does she need to accept data or something? 

Resolved! Tunisia

Does the roam abroad pass work in Tunisia or can we use our data in Tunisia for free

Jo257 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlimited add on

Does an add on on a monthly contract last for a full calendar month, if I'm halfway through my billing month?For example, my billing cycle is e.g. 20th of every month. If I choose an add on on the 10th, will I pay for the add on the 20th, even though...

Tali321 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful