Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

New Sim not accepting

Daughters iPhone which was bought via EE stopped acknowledging data. Chsngednphone, another via EE again no data. An hour with EE and they agreed we needed a new Sim. Activated it and guess what, still no data. Even though there is 100 on the account...

Data usage

For the first time ever I am running out of data. When I try and check my usage I just get a blank page. This isn't right is it?

PorlS by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile data issue

Got a message saying I used up all 150GB of data, which is weird as I’ve never used up all data and I’ve had less (this is my new plan). On my ee app, it says I have 160GB LEFT of 160GB. So which is it? What’s going on. Texted AL to 150 and it said I...

Axilyax by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot see data on app or web

I can access my pay monthly phone contacts under one ownership however cannot see the data pages - I want to gift some data to one from one phone to another

Lustr by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

APN Settings for Video Encoder

Hi everyone, We are using a video bonding encoder with two data sims to transmit live video feeds. One of these data sims is Vodafone and one is EE. We're having an issue getting the encoder to work with the EE data sim and I was hoping someone here ...

Screenshot 2022-07-16 160934.png

Resolved! Using a data pack in Europe

Hi there,I am trying to use a pay as go data pack in Europe. I have used the same data pack in the UK and it worked well, but now I am traveling through Europe it has become impossibly slow to such an extent that I am thinking of abandoning EE and ge...

wrenijenn by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Data allowance showing 0

For some reason the data allowance on my plan is showing at 0 and should have refreshed on the 15th. I’m abroad and connected to WiFi with roaming turned off since before the allowance should have renewed. I have a 100GB plan and never use anywhere n...

Resolved! Long term data packs

Hi, in a house I only infrequently visit I cancelled my monthly broadband with Vodafone and installed a MiFi router starting with a 12 month data pack followed by a top-up on the mobile number. The top-up expires in 22 days. I will not be visiting ag...