Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data usage abroad

I have unlimited data but I went to Portugal and my data wouldn’t work. I’m going to Czech Republic so I need it to work. How do I use my data abroad 

Hjb3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Gifting data blip

Hi I have a family account which I am the main phone with 200Gb of data.I've used my 200Gb account for years to gift my family members who are on 1Gb plans.Recently there have been some changes on my family account members; my daughter cancelled, and...

hawkerpaul by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift data

Hi so I've got mine and my partners new phones on my account but we can't gift data. I stupidly got a terrible package with only 4gb a month but his is 100gb a month we're going away Friday and I'm in desperate need of data.When I go to use gift data...

System outages

I have tried to gift Mobile Data to a number under my account and both the app and the website have errored.  Every time, without fail I use the app or website they are having a technical issue. What is EE doing to actively prevent this? How can you ...

Data only top up.

Hi guys how do I go about topping up a data only sim online. All I can see is how to top up for a phone. I need the data for my router in the caravan. Thanks in advance.  Tony.

Tonygriff by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Text free birthday data from EE_Offers is it a scam?

Hi Bryan. To help you celebrate your birthday, we've got a special offer just for you.We are giving you a free Unlimited Data Pass for 30 days. The standard price is £27.32, so it's a birthday saving worth getting excited about.Text YES to 1220 today...

Resolved! Using gifted data in Europe?

HelloMy contract is pre July 2021 and so I believe I can use my data as I would in the UK without any bundles.My family is travelling to Spain in a few weeks so if I gift my kids data before I leave the uk will my son (pre July 21 contract) be able t...

Data share missing

As much as I love this EE's feature of data sharing with other family members, has anyone ever faced missing data after sharing with a specific family member on the same contract? I did raise it with EE customer services and assured it would return a...

Resolved! Unlimited Data Add-on (30 day) - EU as well ?

I have a pay as you go £15 a month SIM, and going away soon. Will the add-on above give me unlimted data on my phone  in Crete as well as the UK. Dont want to pay £40 if its not usable in the EU ?