Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data Gifting

I have just changed my mother in law’s account from monthly contract to sim only. Her number now doesn’t appear in the drop down for me to gift data to. Really hope I can gift data to a sim only contract as I was assured I could when I made the chang...

Wilkslee by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extra 30gb showing

I seem to have a random 30gb extra data that was added. I purchased an add on of 20gb as I was waiting for WiFi to be installed, but for some reason there was another 30 added. I most definitely did not request this so wondering where it has come fro...

Unable to gift data

Since the new app has been installed I am unable to gift data without contacting customer services.  Help!  I use this to gift data to my son that is on the same account.

huxyboy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract

Hello, on my contract plan, I have unlimited calls texts and data, I’ve just ungraded my phone and when I’ve tried to call someone it says my limit has been cut? So I can call text or use my data ? Just wanting to know why when I’m paying a lot of mo...

Roaming

Hey. I came to your shop and I ve asked you how can I use my data when I’m going in Romania. So you said I m able to use for that £10 and then when I came it worked only for 2 days and I don’t understand why and how ca I fix my data. I need internet ...

Resolved! Data Gifting

I’m trying to gift some data to my son and I’m getting a message to say ‘no gifting this month’. I still have plenty of data to gift. Any ideas? thanks

Unlimited Data Pass

Hello,I have purchased an unlimited data pass for my daughter's phone on my account which is active until October 2nd, yet she has run out of data. We have done this as she has moved into a new flat with no wifi set up as yet so this was a temporary ...

Screenshot 1 addon.jpg Screenshot 2 data left.jpg