cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

Anna1724
Visitor

I joined EE a month ago, just received my first bill, 4 simms on the account, and all four simms have nearly used up all their data allowence. I find this very hard to believe as the new deal doubled the data allowed to the previous contract and they were using about half of the allowance at the most each month for 5 years!

Am I being roped off? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Anna1724 

Thanks for coming here. 

To get this looked into, please give us a call on 150 and the team can check what usage has been used and get this investigated further for you if needed. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Leanne_T

Hi @Anna1724 

Thanks for coming here. 

To get this looked into, please give us a call on 150 and the team can check what usage has been used and get this investigated further for you if needed. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Dilan74
Investigator
Investigator

My data usage has jumped in the last two months from average 35gb to 150+ for no apparent reasons , ee can't explain this ? 

They have given me an extra 40gb for month ! Meaning I will have used 190gb this month alone ???? Something is wrong and nobody can answer this ? 

James_B

Hi @Dilan74,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried tracking your data usage by app on your phone to see which apps have increased your usage?

James

Yes I have looked at data used and by which apps ...not even close to the 150gb !!!! 

I will download a tracker .... 

The tripping in data usage is unexplainable by ee????

James_B

Hi @Dilan74,

I'd recommend adding your data refresh date into your phone's data settings so you can track your using across an entire billing period. This will help you see which apps are using your data.

James

Thanks for your recommendation, do you think you could investigate my problem also ? 

Like I said I have checked my app usage on my phone for last month and that information and your account of my data usage do NOT add up ?

I would appreciate your help in investigating my problem , if this cannot be resolved in the next couple of  I will switch provider ! 

James_B

Hi @Dilan74,

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community forum.

Our Technical Support Team will be happy to take a look at this if you get in touch.

James

Oh ..ok . Yes I have been In touch 24hrs ago ............................ waiting. 

To be fair it's obviously something your end as I have seen many many of the same complaints on various forums . 

James_B

Hi @Dilan74,

If you've already been in touch, Technical Support will get back to you as soon as they have an update of your ticket.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

James