Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Re: How to add data plan to iphone 11

Hi James, This is an old thread but I have the same question. I have an iPhone 12. When I go to Settings / Mobile Data / Add Data Plan on the phone it says 'Position the QR code from your network provider in the frame.' The only QR code I was given w...

Resolved! Sim only contract ending/data roaming

Hi, my current SIM only contract ends on the 5th July 2022, I have been offered a new 12 month contract with EE for a similar monthly charge, which would commence on the 5th July. Presumably I currently would get “free” data roaming in a EU country, ...

Mis sold iPad contract

Very disappointed with EE the only provider I have been with. Went in store to upgrade phone which was ok then asked for another sim on account for my elderly mother which would be a add on to my account which I stated was not above with my phone as ...

Data gifting

The app won't let gift data. My mum I on my account and I'm always able to gift data.She is in Australia at the moment and there isn't even the option on the app

Jo611 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile data

None of my social media is working using my mobile data. I’ve got unlimited data so it’s not run out 

Daniz2015 by Investigator
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot check data left.

After performing faultlessly for three years I started having the "Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource." problem when checking data left four weeks ago on my EE myfi mini. The first time it seemed to correct itself after very ...

bobeon by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data not working

My data is not working and my phone bill has been paid but it’s just not working at all 

L110 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful