Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Phone says 4G signal but speed test reveals 3Mb download speed

Hi all,New to EE. I have 2 sims, one in a mobile router, works great. Another in my phone. I've noticed my phone's speed on the Internet is painful despite it saying I have 4G. When I did a speed test using ookla it said I had 3Mb download speed.Any ...

ThePath by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not getting the data I pay for

I buy 100Gb of data every month for my 4GEE. High usage this month means I needed to top up, I bought 50Gb 8 days ago add on.... it just ran out at 115.7Gb when I should have another 22days to use 34.3Gb from the top up on the 5th Sept.I had to buy a...

Data roaming

Can anyone tell me if data roaming is free of charge whilst in Republic of Ireland? 

GD273 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

EU Roaming Slow Data

HiI have enjoyed some really good data speeds while roaming the EU (mostly France) - often 80-100mb/sHowever, recently I have noticed that I never seem to get over about 20mb/s, while my French SIM (which has limited data) is still giving 80-100mb/sH...

WiFi hotsopt

Hi all, anyone here know how to connect to WiFi hot-spot? 

Dave1875 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming

I’ve asked for my roaming service to be activated earlier today as I have traveled to Germany. Someone from your side said it will be acivated within 2-4 hours with a cost of 2 pounds per day. Now 6 hours have passed and still I can’t use my roaming....