Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Whatsapp

Can I send photos on Whatsapp for free as part of my data allowance, or will I be charged extra?

GY71dnx by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data gifting

I have 2 phones on the same account. One is old and will not download the My EE app, the other will.Can I gift data to the newer one in my EE account on-line? If not, how can I do it?Any help appreciated.

GY71dnx by Valued Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Gifting data to kids accounts

Hi,  Got two kid accounts linked to mine.  Have always gifted some data each month.  This month the app is only letting me gift dat to one kid's account.  The other is not available e.g. no drop-down box?Went onto the website and it said it couldn't ...

samtcb by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data

Can I buy a data top up card if I have a monthly contract?

4836 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Contacting Australia via WhatsApp

Hi,I’m on a sim only plan with unlimited mins/text and 160Gb of data.  Does EE charge for messaging Australia using WhatsApp?Thanks. 

NW_Saint by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Hi

Internet is not work

mohi-200 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No mobile data

I have had no mobile data since yesterday and whenever I press the button to switch it on in settings, the device tells me to install a sim (which is and has been in the device the whole time).I have tried resetting the device and removing the sim an...

Data

When will my data be switched back on once I payed full amount.