Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Usa data roaming

In th USA at the moment but cannot get mobile data to work.  Purchsed the roaming pack before leaving UK and had text when landed to say roaming enabled. Purchased an additional 4g data before coming away.  Reset all settings and restarted phone but ...

Need help

Hi. I have bought EE sim today and I am new to this network. I actually want to get assistance regarding activation of internet packages for my phone. Moreover, I am a student as well. Therefore I also need to know regarding discounts on internet pac...

Abiiir by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Full 4G signal but no data

My iPhone 11 is not able to receive data despite full 4g signal showing.  This only happens on my home mast and it’s fine once I leave the area - and it doesn’t happen on my husband’s iPhone 8.  It’s been going on for about a month and I’ve reported ...

Cooley by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gifting

My app does not allow me to share data since I updated today! Any solutions?

Gift data to family members no longer on app

How can i transfer data to other family member on same account.  Getting very frustrated as i can't see in App anymore and family members is getting very low on data and other family members has lots that can be transferred. 9

Beachief by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No data

Hi, since this morning ive not been able to connect to the Internet via mobile data, ive 209gb data allowance showing up on my account. Can anyone help me please? Thank you 

Using mobile data in Morocco

Hi we are going to Morocco for a holiday, I have looked at the options for buying bolt ons/ pay extra for using my phone in Morocco and there does not seem to be an option for this. Can anyone help please x 

Akass by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to use data

I just top up my phone with 15 pounds, and it shows that I have unlimited text and call and 15gb data, but I cannot use the data. What can I do?

yaxi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful