Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile data after switching networks

Hi there. Just switched my mobile to EE from BT, a couple of days ago. Had a text from BT to say the number had ported and as far as they are concerned they don’t have anything to do with the account anymore. since the switch, haven’t been able to us...

Theo471 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Data roaming in Serbia

I am in Serbia for 5 days, probably not going to use much data, just for maps, search for points of interest, quick reply to email, 1 or 2 gb should be ample. I think I am required to buy a data pack as EE data för Europe does not extend to Serbia. C...

Gifting data

Hi, I’m not sure whether my plan includes being able to gift data. How can I find out ? If it does I would like to look into an additional line for my son.thanks. 

emzipoo4u by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

About monthly internet offer

Currently EE is offering monthly internet package 10£ = 20£So we are your regular your customers. We need this offer permanently 

Gifting data

I am trying to gift data to my son which I have done many times before it is saying I do not have enough data but I actually have 93 fab of data

Data roaming

I was told my data roaming was going to be tirned on and im still waiting for the last twelve hours, they charge me for days i cant even use my phones data 

Data suspended

My data is suspended but just my data? I’ve barely used any of my allowance 

Aehlen by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4g not working

Hi I have a 4GEE sim and in my settings my phone is set to 4G as the preferred one but when I turn on my mobile data it is still using 3G. I am still on the same data pack as before so I tried to change it to a one that supports 4G but when I try I s...

Sarah597 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

Can I use my 4G in Australia?