Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

5G question.

Hi, I currently have two numbers and two phones IP13promax and IP14promax, and two eSIM, most of the time on my IP13 have 5G but on IP14  haven’t got it at all on the same places. Any information what I should do to get 5G? 

Mobile plan

I have recently changed to sim only plan and selected a plan with 25GB data as the most data I’ve used over the two year period is 20GB. I have used it all up now within 14 days and never usually happens, trying to live chat but won’t allow me to

Lost data

I recharged my cell with 20G of data.then today i lost them without using them

Nino3 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data

HelloI can't see how much internet data left me. And somehow disapeer gone all data i have gather till now.Please help me.Regards  

Resolved! 10GB monthly allowance, runs out, pay loads to use Internet!!

I'm new here and don't know if this Monile Data is best location vtonpost my question ? if not please can anyone advise or move to best place? I've had a monthly paying contract with EE since I was with a dying relative at hospital.  Ee rang and pers...

ovun by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Not able to access Reddit app whilst using mobile data?

Hiya, I’m really confused. About five days ago I tried accessing Reddit whilst out and about and it told me there was no connection. I sort of left it and when I got home I tried again whilst connected to Wi-Fi and it connected fine. I turned my Wi-F...

eeuk6050

I have a number of listed data uses to eeuk6050. As my data roaming is turned off I don't understand these entries and am not aware of trying to access or use data other than by an internet connection. Can anyone explain this please?

grouser by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Accidentally received extra 86gb data

Now, I'm not complaining, but is there some sort of promotion going on? I just topped up £10 for my pack which I've been doing long enough to build up 13gb data, which is usually enough.This morning I topped up and sent the balance request 'ba' to 15...

Jyhunter by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile data

Mobile data doesn’t work abroad? What could be the issue? 

Crouch22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful