Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Which addon for data roaming?

Hi.Im trying to buy an addon for roaming in South Africa.The link in the SMS I got when I entered South Africa gave me Forbidden Access I managed to login to My EE and click the get addons link but im seeing a lot named like this:Zone A 900MB EE HS W...

gift data

anyone knows why i can't gift data when abroad

mrouf12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Data gifting

I've got 2 kids phones linked to my phone, all available to view on the app. However, I can only seem to be able to gift data to one number - any idea why?

KnoxyM by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming data add

I have paid for the travel pass for XXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXX, however it has stopped working for XXXXXXXXXXX and has no Internet connection I'm in Turkey at the moment and would like this resolved asap [Mod Edit: Removed mobile numbers from public...

Kim411 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Network problem

Hi i have already pay my bill but i have can’t make call and mobile data so please be help

Resolved! Unlimted Data?

Hi I'm on a new 4gee unlimited data plan, but my router has had an sms telling me I'm low on data. upon checking MY EE I see this.You're low on data: 11.7 GB left of 100.0 GBDon't run out. Get more data instantly with a data add-on.Does this mean my ...

GloryHornet by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My 25GB doesn’t saw

When I renew my pack I got my 15GB plus 20GB that I had from previous packs. So I got 35GB. Although my pack will finish on 26th of November, today I realized that in my application the remaining GB is 0. Also I have tried to use my 4G internet and I...

Data

Hi i would like to buy more data for number xxxxxxxxxxx like 1GB of data right now is really urgent thank u [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]