Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data usage

my bill says data usage unlimited yet I still run out and have to wait until 13th of each month to refresh. It says unlimited on my bill but I can actually only use 1GB. Why does my data run out

Mimo1963 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data in Spain

Hi all. I am currently in Spain. I have unlimited data with roaming. I have really struggled to get any data unless i am in town. My wife has O2 and gets really strong coverage via Orange Spain. When I try to select Orange Spain and I get 1 bar and n...

Data

Every time I go to turn my data on it does not work and says I need to sign in to EE network and when I go to do that the website doesn't load, I haven't run out of data. Hope anyone has any advice. 

Hannah09 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Intermittent service

I have had intermittent/poor/no service for 5 days now.  Will my bill reflect the lose of service I am experiencing?  It is causing so many problems including dual authorisation for banking at work as authorisation codes do not come through.

Resolved! Data remaining

Hi Team,I have a 4GEE Wifi Mini that is currently working except I cannot see how much data I have left.I login to the device (192.168.1.1) and when I click on the check data remaining button it takes me to a page that tells me:ForbiddenYou don't hav...

robt123 by Investigator
  • 23 replies
  • 3 Helpful