cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my son's data drained over night and staff bullied my autistic son

Profile closed
Not applicable

My sons mobile lost all its internet data overnight when the phone was not in use and was connected to WiFi with mobile data turned off. He received a text at 4am stating 80% of data had been used and a following text at 7am saying 100% data had been used.

When he called to query this in the morning he was bullied and mocked by your customer service staff who claimed he had been watching you tube at 4am in a morning and that he was a lair.

We have checked his internet history and there is no such usage, he doesn't have access to delete his internet history as we have to monitor this due to his disability.

It is frankly disgusting that your staff treat anyone in this manner let alone someone with a disability. He was also promised a call back which of course never happend.

We are currently in touch with ofcom who are very interested in this case and the number of other cases of data loss that are all over this forum. 

This needs to be rectified and the data you have stolen from my sons account needs to be restored asap and a full apology issue

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm very sorry to hear you're not happy with the service your son received this morning.

I'd recommend you Fill out our complaints form (ee.co.uk). The team will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us regarding this matter.

James