Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Mobile data

My mobile data doesn’t work,especially WhatsApp and other social media apps 

Data

My phone doesn’t work when not connected to WiFi, I haven’t used any of my monthly limit and data roaming is on 

No BT Halo double data

I was persuaded by BT to transfer my mobile SIMs to EE and told that I would still get double data. I switched over on the 27th September but still haven’t received the double data. What do I do to get this sorted? 

Data renewal/Usage

Hi, I have found that when my data is renewed it is always .2gb missing even if I haven't been connected. ??

4g stopped working abroad

I am in Spain and all of a sudden my phone stopped connecting to 4g and I have no data. I am on an EE Flex plan. There is no 4g icon on the network indicator.The My EE page says I have nothing remaining on my account (data, calls or minutes), despite...

Subscription pack

I have bought a subscription pack for my phone with 5G data but it’s showing 0 data on my phone 

Resolved! Data

I want to buy more data