Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Cancel queued goodybags

How do I cancel a queued goodybag. I accidentally bought a 15gb goodybag I don’t want . I want to get a refund and return it before it starts. I need some immediate please , I’ve been trying to fix this for ages and got nothing . Please help 

Johndean by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Painfully slow 4G data abroad

Hi, I’ve just returned from a 3 day trip abroad. On the 3rd day I noticed that when not on WiFi, I was literally unable to connect to WhatApp  at all and Maps would take about 5 minutes to load even the most basic  directions. 4G was virtually unusab...

aswils by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add data

I can’t add a data package and don’t know why 

Data sharing between my Apple Watch and IPhone

Why is it as a family we can share data across our phones, yet my Apple Watch which in the same contract - isn’t permitted to share data! I have 10mb for my watch and it doesn’t allow me to share that with my phone!!! Very frustrating! Or am I doing ...

Alamos by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim & subscription pack

I purchased a sim and subscription pack, the sim is working but the subscription pack part hasn't uploaded. I have no data, calls or texts.I waited 2 days like it suggested on the leaflet but it's not loaded.Any ideas? 

How much data can you hotspot

I have an unlimited dater plan and have a message saying I have used 80% of my gifting data if I go over that will I get Additional charges or will it be ok and extra charges.I do not understand if I have unlimited data how can I be 80% if it is da...

Rich131 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EU data roaming limit?

Hey. I’m on a pre July 2001 monthly contract and have been using data roaming in the EU with no problems for several weeks As of yesterday I have decent mobile signal but no mobile data and just the “E” up in the 4/5G area. ive got plenty of data lef...

R-fuller by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

data

my data suddenly stopped working and i need it fixed