Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

app and data gifting

I have just gone to my app to try to gift data to my husband as I have done many times before and it says the app is being updated. I can't access anything about my account other than by texting but I can't gift data at all. This is clearly not a rec...

Data roaming

My daughter is in France and her internet isn’t working. I have paid £10 for a week supply 

Rhw2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data

How can I see how much data I have 

Constant disappointments

Ive been having trouble with streaming things for a while now, I get in touch over the help app, never get any notifications from the app so case keeps getting closed, finally start getting helped out by Sahil ( very good ) only to then get booted ou...

james745 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile Data

I purchased a mobile data card, with 30GB of data which seem to be all used up on standby. EE PAYG preloaded

jaeb1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please help - Mobile phone showing as sos only

Hi, I’m currently in Australia and had been using my U.K. mobile phone with a roaming add on without any problems. A few days ago it stopped working and my phone has said “sos only” ever since. I’ve tried the obvious turning my data and phone off and...

Alison728 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful