Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Internet

I jst switched to EE(payg) from lyca network the number got switched this morning, but I'm unable to use internet i tried to change apn settings aswell but, I'm not getting any mobile data. I can't even receive the messages. I only can answering the ...

PLEASE HELP WITH THE UPGRADE

Hi. I started on EE 1 month ago and to be honest I'm starting to think it's the worst thing I could do. So I started with a 12 months contract and 125g monthly with one smart benefit with a FF discount code, I was waiting to pass the month to upgrade...

VictorTR by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifting data problem

I can’t gift data to my daughter. I have unlimited data. It keeps saying gifting error! Any ideas?

Big data left

I have unused 28gb data ,but expired today ,can I extend the validity.

Basharee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Roaming abroad

Hi, Just a question in regards to data abroad. I am currently in New York and data roaming isn’t working. What is the best package or plan to get whilst i am here 

Data gifting

Myself and spouse both have EE plans which are registered on my myEE app but I cannot gift data from one plan to the other. Can this be changed?

data usage

Why does it say that I have 18Gb of data left when you sold me a package with an unlimited data plan. Please explain have I been midsole the package, I believe unlimited to be unlimited no caps no anything just data. all the best Sandra