Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE 4GEE WIFI Top Up Error

Hi Registerd ee number, Topped up ee card friday, Downloaded ee app, Signed into my ee account, Tapping buy data Not available to view, Messaged ee their is no 4gee wifi Option, Call Lines closed at 9                                                  ...

Bt 4g hub

The bt 4g hub keeps disconnecting like its turning its self off the power, WiFi, network and signal are all lot up green every now and then the lan light lights up white then the box seems to do a reboot Help please its been happening for 2 days now ...

tazzyb93 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding Home Broadband and a Wifi Mini

As an EE mobile phone customer currently getting 40gb per month, I would like to add the home broadband fibre plus broadband with extra £10 WIFI Mini option. My question is, the 2GB data that comes with the mini would not be enough - would I be able ...

Adding data

I've just received my 4G data sim, I am using it in the 4Gee mini. It says to add data I need to log onto add-on.ee.co.uk via the mini. However each time I get to the screen where it asks me to confirm the number I want to add data to I press confirm...

Kray12 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4g router data allowance incorrect on my app

Hi - We have 4g EE wifi router 500gb per month pay monthly.  We ran out for the first time over christmas (due to having son home and big updates on Playstation) I bought an add on of an extra 20gb to tide us over until the 9th Jan when it was due to...

Jules1977 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mobile data

Hello. anyone else have issues regarding cashing in on getting data transferred to their mobile account ? I paid for data but there seems to be no option on their website to get data transferred to my laptop. Every time in the past i have done i have...

roblamb51 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful