Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Slow broadband speed on 4G router with external aerial

I recently set-up a 4G router using a sim only 4G broadband unlimited data account. I had previously tested the 4G signal / download speed using a friends EE 4G router and was getting between 30-40MB download speeds. When I set-up my TP-link telephon...

router.jpg
scotcroft by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Painfully slow 4g router speeds.

I was sent the BT Hub and from the start it was very slow averaging less than 2Mbs with crazy upload speeds in excess of 20 Mbs.So I had an external mast and a directional arial fitted as the nearest mast is full line of site and is less than half a ...

Thema by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Using 4GEE Home Router 2 away from home / on holiday

My family are going on holiday in May to a holiday home that has excellent EE coverage but does not have an internet connection. Do the terms of use for my 4GEE Home Router 2 and unlimited package permit me to use our home router for the week that we...

m1geo by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! EE 5G password change

Hi all, I would like to change the password on my 5G router to something much easier - I am using it on a narrowboat for guests and the standard password it came with is too cumbersome for people to log on. Any suggestions? Or do we just have to put ...

Resolved! 4gee wifi has no internet

Hi my 4GEE wifi has been working fine, then suddenly It wont connect to internet. I have tired a soft reboot by pushing pin under device but it does not help. I cannot do a hard reset as i cannot access the IP http://192.168.1.1/ and log in as admin ...

stepth21 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful