cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4GEE ROUTER DOWN AGAIN!

KirstyLMillard
Explorer

I have a 4GEE Router, am sent messages saying works are being carried out why is there so many issues or works going on in the area? There is never any answer on the telephone when I look for support so I am coming on here. I am really fed up of not having working internet. We left BT broadband as I was promised a better service. Whilst speeds are massively up when it does work, I am getting a bit fed up with the outages. Can someone please tell me why for over 6 months there has been constant works and it’s still on going and not sorted the coverage please? I currently have no internet and I need it for work. I pay an absolute fortune for this service so please can someone contact me.

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @KirstyLMillard

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

When you are sent updates do they provide any further information?

Katie

No it says this 

Network update: It’s taking longer than expected to fix the problem in KA24  *** We will continue to keep you updated

nothing further, no one to contact and occasionally it says you can continue to use your phone with WiFi calling, that’s no use as the router is my WiFi! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thank you for your patience so far, @KirstyLMillard. Hopefully the problem is fixed soon.

If you would like to discuss it further, I recommend speaking to our technical support team.

Chris