Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to top up 4GEE WiFi Mini when no data left

I have the above router and have used up the data. I managed to get £10 credit added and thought I would be off and running again. However I have a Catch22. The credit shows up on the account but I have to press a "Top Up" button to load the data on....

Paul340 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad signal

Over the past 2 to 3 weeks my broadband signal has been playing up 

Hill765 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

5GEE Router 2021 Xbox Party Issues

Hi all i recently purchase the 5GEE 2021 router and was impressed with the speeds however whenever my son uses it for his Xbox he cannot join a party. I rang the support line who told me this was not possible on mobile broadband however we have had n...

Wilkins1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi,when i want to upgrade my contract ,the web Page Say i m not account holder why?

Zumi1405 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Laptop will not connect to 4GEE Wifi Router

Hi I am looking for help please.I have an EE 4G WiFi Router with a sim only unlimited data sim card in it  which I use for my internet connection  as we cannot have broadband in our location.The issue I have is that my laptop will not connect to the ...

lizk66 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data usage on a 4GEE WI-FI MINI

I have purchased a 4GEE WI-FI MINI to use in Ireland to avoid the expensive roaming charges of my pay as you go provider. All is working well. I would like to monitor data usage. How do I do that?My thanks in advance.