EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Earn money off your EE account with Airtime Rewards

Let your favourite retailers help you save money on your EE monthly mobile bill or credit for your pay as you go account. > No sign up or monthly fees. Secure. Simple.> Available on Pay monthly & Pay as you go.       Starting is easy, sign up throug...

EE airtime rewards 1.jpg Rewards-hub (003).png
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How do I remove a second phone from my account

I have just transferred my sons phone to his own account and direct debit. However the number is still in my EE profile. How do I remove his number. He has his own login and manages his account now. I just cant find a way to remove the number from my...

brigstock by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Account holder?

Hi so just wondering if anyone could help:I am the bill payer of my current phone (iphone6s) and am looking to upgrade, but when I go to the site it says that I need to check with the account holder? To clarify, my mum I'm assuming USED to be my acco...

cant upgrade to new Samsung s22 ultra

Every time i try to upgrade to the new Samsung S22 ultra it says no available packages at the moment and gives me the option to change the phone all other phones work but i want the new one, why is this happening ?

Get more from EE with EE Up

Exciting news! We’re launching EE Up, a one-stop-shop where you can enjoy exclusive experiences and prizes, awesome perks, and ways to get money off your bill, all for being with EE. And the best bit? It’s all on My EE.       EE Up is our way of giv...

EE UP icon aqua RGB.png
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! Stuck in registration process

a new customer. When I try and register I get stuck in a loop where it insists I add a device, add some broadband details or join the community. As I don't have a device yet, because I'm trying to buy one, this is just so frustrating. I use a lot of...

lesfrost by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! where do I find my bills to download?

I cannot find my bills to download on my EE. I need all of 2021 for my tax report. All the advice given in the community or on the help page does not work - neither do I have a download button nor can I text BILL to 150. Any idea?

Assigning phone number to my account

Hi, I have a rather complex problem. I have been an EE member for a while, running a pay as you go account. A long time ago I created an account with my email address for this phone number and everything has been good. Today I tried to login and coul...

indy7 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Account holder

I am the account holder yet my we account says I’m not therefore I am unable to manage my account online. Please help