EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Earn money off your EE account with Airtime Rewards

Let your favourite retailers help you save money on your EE monthly mobile bill or credit for your pay as you go account. > No sign up or monthly fees. Secure. Simple.> Available on Pay monthly & Pay as you go.       Starting is easy, sign up throug...

EE airtime rewards 1.jpg Rewards-hub (003).png
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to Upgrade

Hi, I've been trying to do an early upgrade on my phone - I'm quite prepared to pay the early upgrade fee because I'm an impatient soul and want the new Samsung as soon as it comes out. Every time I have tried, I get to the My Shop page, click on the...

Online help chat down?

Is the online help chat down? I cannot seem to connect to anyone and on some pages there is no link anymore? Regards,  Rob

Wrong Device showing on account

My account is showing as having an Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max or something which sounds like a fairly new phone. It therefore says I am not due an upgrade even though my upgrade was due in Feb. It doesn’t show any of my plan details and when I go in sto...

katiesf91 by Investigator
  • 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

App and website down

Are the app and website down due to planned maintenance?  I need to swap data between my 2 lines but can’t sue to not being able to access app or mobile services on the website.   

Jozee_f by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifting data

App isn’t working. I’m trying to gift data but it’s not allowing me to access my account. I tried online but same thing

KK1996 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account suspended

When I log on to the website or use the app, it says my account is suspended even though customer service has assured me that it isn’t. Due to this I am unable to look at anything or make changes! can anyone help?

H-Bomb by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful