EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Earn money off your EE account with Airtime Rewards

Let your favourite retailers help you save money on your EE monthly mobile bill or credit for your pay as you go account. > No sign up or monthly fees. Secure. Simple.> Available on Pay monthly & Pay as you go.       Starting is easy, sign up throug...

EE airtime rewards 1.jpg Rewards-hub (003).png
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! EE APP/Website shows previous owners contract.

I currently have a two year contract which is due to finish (I Think). My phone broke so I am now using my partners older phone with my sim card init.  When I launch the app or website it states im paying £53(partners contract) and an upgrade date ec...

Wilkesy91 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Not the Account Holder

HiWhenever I try to view or change anything in the Account section I get a message saying I’m not the Account holder and I am. I have two phone plans running on one account. Anyone know the solution. Thank you. 

Fingerprint Security

I'm having problems with the fingerprint login access system, which seems to have disappeared. I used the steps stated on this page. I checked my settings on my EE account, which are set for fingerprint access and reset my phone. Still no joy.  Does ...

Jupiter12 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Upgrade issue

Gone to the bother of upgrading online and when I hit the confirm order it just spins and spins.  Items stay in my order box.  No order confirmation.  Is the system down?

ALLAN26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding nicknames to Family members on EE website

I currently have an account with my daughters SIM added as family so that I can share data On the EE app it uses contact data from my phone so the family members all show up as their contact names.When i access my account on the website the family me...

ktglitz by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Website is broken

I have tried to order multiple times over the last week to order FREE MOBILE DATA SIM.  The form submits to show page with error.  I have contact the tech support live chat and also by phone. They seem uninterested to hear that their website is broke...

MarkJury by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone purchase date

I want to find out when I bought my phone but I can't find any history at all on the website of my phones or my contracts. Do these exist? Where are they? How can I find out?

AmandaPL by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Upgrade problems?

I received the message to say I could upgrade, when logging in to both the app and site it says eligible to upgrade but every device I click I get this message.. 'Sorry Charlotte, it looks like there are no suitable plans available for this device ri...

C93X122 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful