EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Earn money off your EE account with Airtime Rewards

Let your favourite retailers help you save money on your EE monthly mobile bill or credit for your pay as you go account. > No sign up or monthly fees. Secure. Simple.> Available on Pay monthly & Pay as you go.       Starting is easy, sign up throug...

EE airtime rewards 1.jpg Rewards-hub (003).png
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My basket

I’m trying to checkout my upgrade deal, but it won’t let me via the app or website, it keeps thinking I’m a new customer. Every time I get to the delivery part of the order it’s asking me all the question as I’m new too EE and then when I get so far ...

Trumps by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Issues with gifting data via app and website

Hello,Is anyone else experiencing issues gifting data via my EE app or the website? I have been trying to gift data for the past 8-10 hours.Nothing happens when I click the gift data button on the website. The app keeps telling me that there is an is...

ShibuP by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE app

I found the EE app a useful tool for checking my usage, bills and any incentives available, including, access to my EE up.   Recently however the app has stopped logging in and is asking for my credentials.  Any ideas for trouble free access again wi...

Metaverse by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Updating my new address

I am trying to update my new address, I have logged onto the website rather than the app and went to check address and and the put in my new address but when it comes to confirming the address it is greyed out, I’ve refreshed the page and re-entered ...

Katcan84 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! EE APP/Website shows previous owners contract.

I currently have a two year contract which is due to finish (I Think). My phone broke so I am now using my partners older phone with my sim card init.  When I launch the app or website it states im paying £53(partners contract) and an upgrade date ec...

Wilkesy91 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Not the Account Holder

HiWhenever I try to view or change anything in the Account section I get a message saying I’m not the Account holder and I am. I have two phone plans running on one account. Anyone know the solution. Thank you. 

Fingerprint Security

I'm having problems with the fingerprint login access system, which seems to have disappeared. I used the steps stated on this page. I checked my settings on my EE account, which are set for fingerprint access and reset my phone. Still no joy.  Does ...

Jupiter12 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Upgrade issue

Gone to the bother of upgrading online and when I hit the confirm order it just spins and spins.  Items stay in my order box.  No order confirmation.  Is the system down?

ALLAN26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful