cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register my account on EE

bwatkins
Contributor
Contributor

I signed up with EE a few months ago by purchasing a SIM on the EE website. This entailed registering for an account on the website. I received the SIM, my previous phone number was ported over, I had contact with EE customer service several times over the number porting (which they screwed up).

I have never been able to access my account details on the EE website. I log in using the same email address and password that I used to purchase the SIM but there is nothing showing up related to my account. There is an option to 'Link products' but when I press 'Add a device' and fill in all the details (mobile number, bank account details etc.) at the end it just says 'Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.'. I've had the same message for two months.

I'm hoping this is a regular problem and there is an easy fix that doesn't involve calling 150. Last time I contacted them it was a painful experience having to re-explain the same thing ten times over and them still getting it wrong.

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bwatkins 

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to log into the EE App? Or through the EE Online desktop site on another browser/device?

Chris

I get the same error however I try - through the app or different browsers on different machines.