cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Live chat going to be permanently unavailable, from Dec 2023?

HollowayRoad
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@HollowayRoad , it is available via the EE App, when someone is available and not answering phones.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HollowayRoad 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If chat is available for your account, this will show in the EE app within the Help section. 

If you have a query please feel free to ask the community for support, or if account access is needed please call us or visit any EE Store. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne

dkuhfd
Explorer

Hi Leanne 

I cannot access the chat function anymore, it popped up while browsing PAYG handsets but the agent I spoke to told me that it is not possible to discuss upgrades or cancellations through Live chat anymore and I must call. I don't want to call, I want to have a transcript of the conversation so that I can refer back to, as I often feel overwhelmed by information when it is not written in front of me.

I am thinking now I would rather cancel but it sounds like I also have to do that over the phone now, is that correct?

Leanne_T

Hi @dkuhfd 

If chat is available for your account this would show in the Help section of the EE app, this is for pay monthly accounts. 

If you would like to discuss cancelling the contract you would need to call us on 150. 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne, thank you but it’s not there - why would it not be available to me? I have been a customer for 12 years and have always been able to access online chat until now.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T

Hi @dkuhfd 

If this is not showing for you and you have a personal pay monthly account, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂