cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login app and web

cantloginmyacc
Explorer

Hello, I have not been able to log in to the app and website since I switched to EE last year. For the first 2-3 months, I tried very hard to solve the problem, called many times on the phone and talked for hours. I wrote via online chat but it still didn't work. Last time I wrote to the EE page on Twitter. The problem was closed there without being resolved. Then I gave up 🙂 Now I saw the community page and I'm trying my last chance from there.

I reset my password many times. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times.
i got this error on app "Sorry there seems to be a problem"

PS: The email I logged in to is different because I couldn't log in to the community forum with my original EE email 🙂

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cantloginmyacc 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are unable to log into your EE account, have you had a support ticket raised by our mobile guides when you last called? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.

nothings happen. If possible check my last case. ref ID21483564

James_B

Hi @cantloginmyacc,

Sorry, we can't access you account via the community forum.

Technical Support will be happy to check the status of your support ticket if you get in touch on 150.

James

radial
Investigator
Investigator

Many of us have this issue. I have had it for over 4 months. Others have had it for more than 6 > see here https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/EE-app-and-website/Bills-and-Payments-not-working/td-p/1289390/page/10

How can it take that long to fix a simple billing issue??

Katie_B

Hello @radial

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this. 

Have you been able to speak with our technical care team?

Katie

Yes. Just got the same answer as for the last 3 months... its a technical problem that we are still trying to fix.

Then my complaint was closed without resolution or any communication at all.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @radial

Our customer care team on 150 will be able to re-open your complaint and provide you with any updates. 

Katie

Sure they can, but why make me call in again about a complaint that is about having to call in constantly to get an invoice.

Pointless waste of time.

Meanwhile EE are messaging me to say that you have to put up prices AGAIN by more than inflation ... where is all that extra money going??

I have had it too many times over the years I have been a customer and when it is very disappointing and frustrating and it is one of the reasons I will be moving to another supplier in about 6 months when my contract is up 

The web page of app always seems to crash or be under maintenance