Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Adding Phone Numbers to EE Online Account - Seeking Advice

D3v1L
Investigator
Investigator

Hey everyone,

I've hit a snag with my EE online account that's proving to be quite a headache. Despite multiple attempts, I just can't seem to add my phone numbers to the account. Every time I try, I'm either greeted with an error message or the process fails silently, leaving me without any clue as to what might be going wrong.

Is this a common issue? Has anyone here gone through something similar and found a workaround? I'm all ears for any suggestions, solutions, or even a heads-up on potential updates from EE that address this problem. Your insights and advice would be incredibly valuable to me right now.

Thanks a lot for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
D3v1L
Investigator
Investigator

Hey everyone,

I've hit a snag with my EE online account that's proving to be quite a headache. Despite multiple attempts, I just can't seem to add my phone numbers to the account. Every time I try, I'm either greeted with an error message or the process fails silently, leaving me without any clue as to what might be going wrong.

Is this a common issue? Has anyone here gone through something similar and found a workaround? I'm all ears for any suggestions, solutions, or even a heads-up on potential updates from EE that address this problem. Your insights and advice would be incredibly valuable to me right now.

Thanks a lot for your help!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @D3v1L,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried linking your products in the EE app and at ee.co.uk?

James

Hi @James_B , yes, both and same problem. For 6 months they can't solve this problem https://prnt.sc/dyGoHztdD23o

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Have you been speaking with our technical support team, @D3v1L?

Chris

D3v1L
Investigator
Investigator

I have spoken with 7 operators so far and none of them could solve the problem. So there is no transparency between the client and EE @Christopher_G