Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing bills?

RicardoLonUK
Investigator
Investigator

The app

os not working and I’m unable to check my bills.

This has been going on for days now, no communication from  EE.

36 REPLIES 36
jsmithj
Investigator
Investigator

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the EE app and are unable to check your bills. If you haven't already, the first thing you can do is to try restarting your phone or device, as this may help resolve the issue.

If the problem persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the EE app to see if that resolves the issue. Alternatively, you can try accessing your account through the EE website on a computer or another device.

If these steps don't work and you still can't access your account or the app, I would recommend contacting EE's customer service team. You can usually find their contact information on their website, or you can try reaching out to them through social media or email. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.

It's understandable that you're frustrated with the lack of communication from EE. You may want to consider contacting them to express your concerns about the lack of updates or assistance with the issue you're experiencing.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RicardoLonUK,

Welcome back to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to view your bill in My EE?

James

This is the screen I see

IMG_0691.png

@jsmithj : You can't contact CS by email!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B

Hi @RicardoLonUK,

Please get in touch on 150 so our Customer Care Team can take a look at your account.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James

GwenF55
Investigator
Investigator

I am having the same problem, have done all that was suggested on my iPhone and iPad, I just get this message on both devices, this has been going on since i transferred from BT inMay 2003. I get this message every time

Iget this messageIMG_1516.png

James_B

Hi @GwenF55,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please could you try manually updating the app via your app store and let me know if that resolves the issue?

Thanks

James

Ok

Sent from my iPad

Hi James,

How do I do that. I have the latest version (I deleted and downloaded it again), I still get the same message!!

I can access my bill on the website

Thanks Gwen