Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing bills?

RicardoLonUK
Investigator
Investigator

The app

os not working and I’m unable to check my bills.

This has been going on for days now, no communication from  EE.

36 REPLIES 36
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Profile closed 

I am sorry to hear this has not been resolved for you. 

To get an update on your account and to see what options are available for you to receive the bills, please call us again on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

Profile closed
Not applicable

Thank you for replying

I shall call 150 yet again, as I have little choice. There is no alternative to try and get help. And I live in hope that it will not be another pointless exercise and just waste more of my time.

I am appalled that a company of the size of EE has such dreadful customer service for those of us with persistent problems.

Paul

Profile closed
Not applicable

As the New Year approaches I thought an update might be useful, at least for me to vent if nothing else. 3 months plus since first reported, 4 months plus since the problems began.

Still no billing available, complaint still being investigated. I have to now be sent paper bills. Though they do not always turn up. I have to pay £2.50 for the privilege of seeing my bills and a further £2.56 for a re send when a bill did not turn up as promised. The £2.50 was promised to be refunded each month until the billing problem is resolved. Not always happening either.

I do not have the confidence that the problems with my account will ever be resolved.

I am now 12 months into this 24 month contract and just want out now as EE are still unable to provide a billing service I can access.

C_1997
Visitor

It’s been like this for over a year !!! EE are clearly doing it deliberately so no one can see that they’re being scammed 

Leanne_T

Hi @C_1997 

Do you get an error message when you try and view your bills? 

Leanne.

Yes I get a error message
Leanne_T

Hi @Pitbull2 

What error message shows? 

Do you get the same message in your EE app and EE account online? 

Leanne.