cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Shockingly Bad

MrsFloydy
Visitor

The EE app has gone so beyond bad it's ridiculous. Every update they push out seems to make it worse. Constantly crashes, doesn't show current stats for data and usage it ALWAYS says there's a technical issue and unable to show info. I've already said I'm leaving EE as soon as I possibly can and taking my 3 devices with me - this app just adds to the misery of being with the "UKs WORST network" 

17 REPLIES 17
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MrsFloydy 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems with the app. Have you tried deleting and re-downloading it?

Chris

Rebeccalee
Explorer

I’m so completely sick of it for months. I’m going to cancel all of my contracts with them as it’s beyond a joke. Can’t even transfer data my kids need 99% of the time as the app is down for maintenance, ‘sorry we can’t get you there’ etc etc. My opinion of EE has completely gone. 

RadRS1974
Investigator
Investigator

I totally agree. I've just joined from Plusnet & their App was brilliant, lots of tariff info & offers.  As EE has taken over Plusnet, why don't they adopt & rename the Plusnet App, it was a million times better than the EE app.

Konradflohr
Investigator
Investigator

Please sort my EE app out. Moved from Vodafone and had trouble with this app since. Unable to log in all the time clear cache and data deleted app done everything and still rubbish. All I want to do is gift data to my lad and can't app is hopeless!!

Katie_B

Hello @Konradflohr

Welcome to the community. 

Do you experience the same issue if you try to log in online rather than the app?

Katie

Good afternoon

It is fine going through on website just the app I'm having issues with. Is
extremely annoying and very frustrating managed to get it working once then
goes again when I try again at a later date.

Thanks
Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Konradflohr

What version of the app do you have?

Katie

I have deleted and retried still the same slow and does not work.....one thing is that I'm not using the phone that was supplied with the contract still using same phone I had and all apps and device fine just this app I'm having trouble with