Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Joining date

Hello,I am due to receive my new device on the 28/02 will I receive my first bill 7 days from the day I receive my device or on the 25th when I placed my order? any help would be great thank you 

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

This Raynn has clearly using my email to order goods from you. Please closethis customer down and remove his name from my email.I hope funds have not been taken from my account. I haven't received any ofthe goods he has ordered so he is clearly fraud...

Raynn by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

I upgraded to a new smart sim plan. With btbsports. For 25 pound a month. It got cancelled so I was charged for this and charged for opting back into previous plan.  Can someone explain why I'm getting ripped off

Gs1110 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple MKXOKYO Charge

I have a charge for £4.99 on my next bill but unaware of what it is. I don't use apple music on my phone as I have a Samsung and never felt the need to go over. Has anyone else experienced this ?

CTID1882 by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New higher prices

I have been told I can upgrade my mobile now so does this mean I can also change supplier now without penalty?  I will struggle to pay the planned increase along with all the other household expenses so I have to find something cheaper as far as I ca...

Mother25 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ukraine

I'm not effected but many in this country will be. Is EE offering free calls to Ukraine to their loved ones during these times?

BrendonH by Community Hero
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Unable to pay my EE bill

I am on benefits and unable to pay my bill is £96 pcm, my circumstances changed and now there is an increase in April which will push my bill up tp £106 pcm.  I called EE and was told they cannot help and said that I need to stop the direct debit and...

MJCee by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cut off and can't contact ee

I can't get through to we to discuss my bill as I have been cut off, is there another way I can get hold of them. Every time I call 150 it puts me through to the payment line and will not take me any further 

Charney1 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful