Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Upgrade not working

I have had the same problem for over 2 weeks now where I cannot upgrade on the app or via the EE website. All I get is "Sorry we couldn't find that page" However when I do this without being logged in, I can view the phones, only when it is logged in...

Won't display bill

When I go to my app or login online it wont allow me to view the paper version of my bills, it just says "sorry, we can't display your bill right now". How can I fix this?

Resolved! EE SCAM EMAIL

Just received this email, yes I'm with EE. But account not in my name, don't have a direct debit set up with them.And there's no problems with my bank or account.No I didn't click on link, this email went straight into trash.Was wondering if anyone e...

Screenshot_2022-02-10-20-38-34-81_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95~2.jpg
Lw84 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

24 month contract term is up

Why am I still paying full price after my 24 month contract went beyond 24 months in November last year? Surely the phone part of the contract is now fully paid for?

Topter by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing to sim only plan

Hi I’m switching to a sim only plan for my upgrade as my phone is fine at the moment, should I decide to go back to a plan including phone can I change back to this at any point further  down the line ? 

Julsb78 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Direct debit

I’ve got 3 contracts out any chance I could swap 2 of them to a different card and under someone else’s name?

Resolved! Phone trade in

I did a trade in on my new contract and I did everything they told me to do even sent it recorded delivery and there saying that I haven’t sent it back yet. I have checked on Royal Mail and it says it was received the day after what do I do

ollie2 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New account - extra charges

I have just opened a new pay monthly account with EE. Just got my number transferred this morning. My account shows I have extra charges of £5.40. No way to see what it is. Anyone know what is going on? Richard123