Upgrade

Elunia39
Visitor

Hello, my contract is ending on February 2, 2024 and I would like to extend the contract earlier, but they want me to give back my old phone. Is it possible to extend it without giving back the old phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Elunia39   if you don’t upgrade your contract, will continue on a 30 day rolling basis once reach the minimum term date.     

If you upgrade to a sim only contract you can do this 45 days before your contract term date is up But the sim only will not start until you have completed your contract term. 

If you want to upgrade to a new handset, you can do this 45 days before your minimum contract term date, and this will override your current contract with a new device and tariff. 

You don’t have to trade in if you pay off your current contract and take out a new contract.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Elunia39   if you don’t upgrade your contract, will continue on a 30 day rolling basis once reach the minimum term date.     

If you upgrade to a sim only contract you can do this 45 days before your contract term date is up But the sim only will not start until you have completed your contract term. 

If you want to upgrade to a new handset, you can do this 45 days before your minimum contract term date, and this will override your current contract with a new device and tariff. 

You don’t have to trade in if you pay off your current contract and take out a new contract.