cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade free

Linnyloo
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had 2 texts offering me early upgrade opportunities and an email.  It seems EE are not incentivising loyalty with discounts : I fear they are getting cocky about their market position and if they’re not careful and clever in ways of retaining loyal customers they’re going to suffer!  I wasted 1.5 hours in Lancaster today and got nowhere on my upgrade situation as someone in the past order had listed me as NHS employee so that had to be corrected and even though I was prepared to pay to the next band (reluctantly) I came away with nothing as the error on a previous perk on my account stopped it happening!  Really disappointed with the service and with the systems that the team there were trying to navigate and the app and EE website are currently a nightmare to work through.  If this is how linking with BT affects EE, they would be better off stand alone again!!!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

 Hi

The perk has been removed at the Lancaster store but even though it’s shown a free upgrade several times when I’ve logged into my account I’m still very disappointed that there are more attractive rates available through BT (which jumps into EE) and the monthly amount is definitely lower than that I was advised today and this was also in a phone call to EE!  I just don’t get this …. You seem to value new business more than loyal customers!  

The image shown is a BT (then via EE) and it’s much lower than you are offering me.  You were asking for £80+ ….

IMG_8429.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Linnyloo 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

To get your account looked into and see what upgrade options are available please call us on 150. 

The team will have access to your account and check what is available, if needed they can raise a support ticket if needed for the perk issue if this is causing a problem with you upgrading. 

Thanks 🙂 

Leanne. 

Sent from Linda's iPhone.
Leanne_T

Hi @Linnyloo 

Sorry the reply has no information? 

Leanne 🙂

 Hi

The perk has been removed at the Lancaster store but even though it’s shown a free upgrade several times when I’ve logged into my account I’m still very disappointed that there are more attractive rates available through BT (which jumps into EE) and the monthly amount is definitely lower than that I was advised today and this was also in a phone call to EE!  I just don’t get this …. You seem to value new business more than loyal customers!  

The image shown is a BT (then via EE) and it’s much lower than you are offering me.  You were asking for £80+ ….

IMG_8429.png

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to us @Linnyloo

All your upgrading options can be found within your EE account online. 

These will also be the options provided by our upgrades team on 150. 

Katie

I’ve had a call from customer service and they’ve resolved my issues such that I’ll remain an EE customer 👍.   I appreciate the contact.

Christopher_G

That's great to hear, @Linnyloo. I'm glad you're all sorted.

Chris