Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Contract

Would like to know when my contract with EE ends as they don't seem to be specific with their date

Sub4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

I am due an upgrade 9th of March (today) but when I try to press upgrade it says 0 days and won’t let me click. Anyone know why?

Why am I still being billed for Apple Music?

1. I assumed I removed Apple Music over a year ago why is it still on my bill. 2. XXXXX Is a well known scam number which appears on my bill and yet not even shown in my text/wassap inbox. Therefore remove all payments over the past months as I assum...

CM005 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in deal

Hi,I sent my trade in phone back to Likewise - it was delivered 3rd March.Today I have had an email saying if they don't receive by 9th March I will be charged.I can see this has been signed for...how long does it take for them to log the return as i...

22Jones by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! County court judgement

I recently discovered whilst trying to apply for a mortgage EE has put a CCJ against me in 2020 for a £10 cancellation fee I didn’t pay, however I have no correspondence of this late payment or court papers. I have tried numerous ways to speak to som...

Ryenn by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Spend Cap Removed.

Hi My normal bill is £14.99 and used to have a spend cap. My bill has just come though at £454.49!! Surely this cannot be right? I've just check the spend cap within the app and its saying that its not available for my phone (See attached image). Tha...

20220307_021818.jpg
Hypno1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I don’t get why my bill is so high.

My bill is £114 but I should only be paying £57 a month. This happened  a couple of months ago and I didn’t question it then because I had missed a payment so I paid and thought it went back to normal but I don’t think it’s been coming out monthly an...