Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Can I pay my bill early?

Can I pay my bill early. My bill is not meant to come out till the 28th but can I pay it early. If I can will they still try and take it out on 28th  

Resolved! Cant find Invoice number

Need to get my Invoice number for the Chromebook claim, but i cant find it on any of my emails and my order didn't have a normal physical receipt, any idea where i can find it? 

Re: Are all EE Phone Contracts 24 months Now

So, if Sky and Virgin are using the EE network, why can’t we have a 36 month contract from EE? I can get a new iPhone 11 for £18 per month from Sky, with 64Gb! £20 p.m. for 128Gb. It’s a 36 month contract, but with a new phone option every 24 months....

Pikkapen by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancelling Sim only contract

Hi,My 12 month sim only contract ends on the 9th Feb so 26 days left. I am looking at leaving EE as I can get a better rate elsewhere.If I wanted to cancel my contract do I have to wait for it to finish or can I ring them beforehand and say I want to...

Failed Credit Check for SIM only account

I called EE tonight to change my payg Sim to a pay monthly,  imagine my surprise when I was told I’d failed the credit check,  FOR A SIM ONLY contract! So to be sure I hadn’t been a victim of some sort of financial fraud that’s having a negative effe...

Macgl78 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Airtime Rewards

Hi there, so I’ve been using Airtime Rewards for a good few months now and have recently gone over the minimum of £10 to allow redemption. When I try to redeem it, it’s saying I can only “gift it to another member”. I queried this with Airtime Reward...

TC1977 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Credit Check Referral

Good Afternoon Community Hope you've all had a good Christmas & New Year. I just needed some clarification.  On Sunday morning I called EE and started the sign up process for a new Pay Monthly sim.   I was told that the it had been referred to the re...

ub8jayuk by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How does EE use my credit file information?

In this post we’ll cover queries on your credit file, how contracts can affect your credit rating and how we can help if you are unable to pay your bill.     How does EE use credit file information?   EE uses customer data held by credit reference ag...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 7 Helpful