cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need the final bill

KayKay2003
Explorer

Hello sorry to jump on someone’s query but I am also experiencing this issue. I see nothing when I log in now and I left on 31st Oct. I haven’t received any communication from EE to advise on my final bill and I would like to make sure I have the right amount in the account for my direct debit. 

thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KayKay2003,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You'll receive your final bill by post on or around your usual billing date. This will be in advance of the direct debit being taken.

James

I left EE Mobile on 23rd October 2023, on which day I was charged for the following month. Since then (6 weeks) I have had nothing more since. No email. No bill ???????

I was expecting a refund or some sort of final bill, but it is impossible to find. I still have EE Broadband but am thinking of cancelling that as well because of the shoddy way that EE behave.

Ray

Hello Ray,

I didn’t receive a final bill either. I contacted their customer service to confirm what my final bill will be over the phone. They advised I would be getting a bill in the post but that never came. 
Maybe just give them a call to confirm the final bill is settled? 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]