Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

BT sport

Hi I’ve just checked my bill & ive been charged £40 for BT sport Ult LRG. Why am I being charged so much? 

Trade in Discount Not Applied

my trade-in discount has not been applied I sent my old phone back using the tracking supplied by EE and Royal Mail show the phone was received 1 month ago, however EE are saying they have not received the phone. Any ideas on what I can do?

stueyoc by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade phone

HiI have recently upgraded my phone for free but can I still just carry on using the old phone and sell the new upgraded phone privately ?if so will it be locked to EE?if not and I have to sell the old one how can I tell if it’s locked to EE or unloc...

Lizard24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

potential customer

I am not an EE customer for phones yet, but I would like to speak to someone to answer questions about a contract before I buy. It seems EE has no means of anyone doing that. Can anyone advise how?   

rodoxeqo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who delivers the return pack on a recycle?

Hi IV recently had an upgrade and arranged to recycle my old phone with EE. I haven't received the return pack yet and it's been nearly a week, I received an email saying my quote will be cancelled if I don't return. Does the return pack come via roy...

Monthly plan

If i change my  roll over plan will the change take effect at the next payment date Can i add  my wife  and her  number to my plan

I have been charged a upfront fee for a accessory

When upgrading my daughters plan over the phone I was sold a new phone and decided to add some “beats” headphones on also. They charged me a upfront cost, however going on the website this evening it has become apparent that you can have up to three ...

Laura233 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful