cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ended, requested payg, app bugged out

Cking123
Contributor
Contributor

So my 24 month contracted ended, I spoke via live chat a couple days ago to have them move me to payg and cancel the contract. Today I go on the app and it's like this, my child protection filter has been reset to on and since it's like im not linked to the account anymore I cannot change it back to off.  What's going on?

IMG_2863.jpgIMG_2862.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cking123 

Thanks for coming here. 

To remove content lock on pay as you go, you would need to give us a call on 150 and the team will get this changed for you and also help set up the EE account now this has changed to pay as you go. 

Leanne. 

But I’m not on pay as you go yet, shouldn’t I still be on my contract technically since it needs to be 30 days from when I’ve asked for it be cancelled for it to go over. 

I also can’t send text messages

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to us @Cking123.

What reports back when you text AL to 150?

Katie

Just this, thanks.

Your current balance as of today 23:37 is £0.00. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boosts, go to the EE app or ee.co.uk

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

Katie_B

Hi @Cking123

This indicates your number is now on pay as you go. 

If you wish to discuss this further please get in touch with our customer care team who can look into this further. 

Katie

How would I get in touch with them? 

thanks

Katie_B

You can call the team on 07953 966 150 from any landline or network or 150 from a EE handset @Cking123.

Katie