cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Logan22
Explorer

I've tried looking for official complaints service, but can't find one other than just calling and speaking/messaging an advisor. 

Four months in a row EE have taken or tried to take over £1100 from my account, have cut me off and put me into overdraft .

Renewed my contract earlier this year with free handset and each month they charge for the handset,  despite numerous calls and being told all is sorted. Just gone through this process again and have little confidence this won't repeat itself.  

Has anyone else had this problem?  Or know best way to make a formal complaint other than speaking to an advisor?

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Logan22 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

Did you receive an additional device when you upgraded and being billed for two numbers on your account? 

Where did you complete the upgrade?

You can find our complaints information on the Make a complaint (ee.co.uk) Help page.  

Leanne. 

Thanks Leanne, 

No additional device, just a new iPhone, and the same phone number as previous. The upgrade was via the EE retention team via a phone call in Sept. Thanks for the link, its the one I've been using I just get through to a  EE advisor who tell me the issue has been resolved but the same thing happens each month.

I've now received my refund from last month but my Dec bill is now showing a £1100 additional charge; I was told despite it showing on my bill I won't be charged, I've been charged each month  I've been told this. 

I was after somewhere to make a formal complaint if this happens again.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hopefully it's all fixed after your last call, @Logan22 

If it isn't you can fill in an online complaint form and our complaints team will contact you to discuss this.

Chris